[htdig] MODIFIED date

Subject: [htdig] MODIFIED date
From: Roger Weiss (RogerW@trellix.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 10:01:31 PDT

OK, I'll bite. HOW?

For background:
Before running htdig, I run a perl script which creates an html file that
contains links (in the form of hrefs) to all the index.html files in my
domain.
Htdig then starts at this file and follows the links to generate the db.
Is that technique getting in my way at all?
Or do I just need to change a parm in my apache server?

Thanks again,
Roger