[htdig] MODIFIED

Subject: [htdig] MODIFIED
From: Roger Weiss (RogerW@trellix.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 09:36:18 PDT

Hi,

In my search results page, the last modified date is not being displayed.
We're running on Sun Solaris v2.6 machines.
The funny thing is that on my test system, the date DOES show up, but the
same html on my production system does not yield the modifed date.
The test server is running Java web server, while in prod, we have apache.
I'm thinking its something environmental, but can't figure out what.
Any ideas of what we're missing?

Thanks,
Roger

Roger Weiss