[htdig] Indexing URLs

Subject: [htdig] Indexing URLs
From: Vincent Queru (vqueru@zaphod.grenoble.hp.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 08:04:54 PDT

Hi !

Some time ago, I read that someone wanted to index not only the HTML
source but also the URLs that the robot comes across when indexing a

I DO NOT want to index the URLs but unfortunately, they get indexed : is
there something I missed here ?

All the pages I index have the same type of URL, the only thing that
changes is the search part of the URL. Could this help solve the problem

Thanks a lot !

                Vincent QUERU