[htdig] (Off Topic) How Intercept TCP Packets?

Subject: [htdig] (Off Topic) How Intercept TCP Packets?
From: Sphboc@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 10:23:18 PDT

I have a Windows 98 system; uses (standard) tcp/ip to allow an application to
communicate with the Internet.

I'd like to intercept (a copy of) the TCP packets, as received and sent by
the application, for recording and inspection. (And, let the packets
continue as if no interception were involved).

Can someone point me in the direction of an appropriate web page?

Steven P Haver/602-242-9708