Re: [htdig] How to communicate with htdig

Subject: Re: [htdig] How to communicate with htdig
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 05:39:22 PDT

At 10:08 AM +0000 9/25/00, Sanaa El moutea wrote:
>I want to create a form wich allow me to change the value of
>different variables in the htdig.conf (
>matches_per_page, maximum_pages, limit_urls_to , exclude_urls,
>bad_extensions ...) .How can i do that .

I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you mean that you want to be
able to edit the htdig.conf through a webpage, see the ConfigDig
project <>

If you mean you'd like to have popup menus (or something like that)
in your search form, you'll want to use the allow_in_form attribute,
which lets the search form override specified attributes: