Re: [htdig] Where do I set up the dir..

Subject: Re: [htdig] Where do I set up the dir..
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 19:43:01 PDT

At 5:53 PM -0600 9/22/00, Remo Mattei wrote:
>Hi guys where do I set up the directory that I want to index.

Edit the htdig.conf file. (Read through the comments in the file,
they are intended to be fairly thorough and include URLs to more

> I do also have 20 vhosts running that I would like to provide
>search solution for.

A nice clean way to do this is to have a configuration file for each
virtual host. Then you can specify these through the -c flags to the
command-line utilies and the "config" field in the search form: