[htdig] Where do I set up the dir..

Subject: [htdig] Where do I set up the dir..
From: Remo Mattei (sun@italy1.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 16:53:09 PDT

Hi guys where do I set up the directory that I want to index. I do also
have 20 vhosts running that I would like to provide search solution for.
Any suggestions? I can see only part of the info. For example I am
looking for a name called Remo and I know it exist I also know where it
is but I does not come up with the search. Looking forward for same help
and I appriciate your HELP.