[htdig] rundig question

Subject: [htdig] rundig question
From: dduda@gmx.de
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 09:12:37 PDT

Hi htdig-Team

when I run ./rundig I get lots of errors

The one with the charset, the trailer and the xref table is something I do
not find an answer for in the htdig-web.

Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table
htdig.confError (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref
table.
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table
Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table
Cannot load charset cp1251 - file not found
Cannot load charset cp1251 - file not found
Cannot load charset cp1251 - file not found
Cannot load charset cp1251 - file not found
Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table
Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table

Regards

    Daniela