[htdig] Indexing new pages *only*

Subject: [htdig] Indexing new pages *only*
From: Martin Mielke (martinm@people-com.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 09:01:52 PDT

Dear all,

my apologies if this has already been posted but now I don't have time to
browse through the archive looking for answers...
So, the question: is it possible to index new documents only? I know for
sure that the old docs are still there and reindexing everything from
scratch with rundig takes more minutes everytime so it's difficult to put it
on a cron...

Thanks in advance,

Martin