Re: [htdig] configuration question

Subject: Re: [htdig] configuration question
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 07:21:30 PDT

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, gcapp wrote:

> Geoff,
> I appreciate your advise. I talked with Mindspring and most of them
> aren't really versed with your product. So, I ended up reinstalling it and
> using your page colors and backgrounds. I was hoping to match the colors
> with our site, but since that seemed to be where everything went wrong the
> first time, I guess I'll just leave it, unless you have a simple way for me
> to change the backgrounds of the 4 default pages.

If you cannot change the default configuration (like the templates) then
there is a fairly significant problem with the installation. If the
template files exist, you should easily be able to edit things like the
backgrounds (much less any of the HTML).

So my question remains--you said you had problems with the "nomatch" page.
Do the rest of your changes show up?