[htdig] CSS style

Subject: [htdig] CSS style
From: Christian Denat (christian.denat@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 06:06:08 PDT

I'm currently new user of htdig.
I would like to implement it on the site I administer, ie www.nedit.org.

On our site, we use CSS to have a common look for all pages.

My question is : How (and where) can I add CLASS definitions to the the
result of the search. I know ohw to implement my own header and footer to
suit oeur look, but I just want to add different styles to the output
produced by htsearch.

I'm not a registered user of this list so please do not forget to cc me.

Thanks. And keep up this great work !!

Christian Denat

Christian Denat

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com