Re: [htdig] "no server running" during indexing after arbitrary point

Subject: Re: [htdig] "no server running" during indexing after arbitrary point
From: GregHolmes@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 13:11:58 PDT

Thank you for the advice. I tried an indexing run today with a proxy server configured but no server_wait_time. Unfortunately I got the no server running experience again (although the proxy configuration worked fine).

It must be something peculiar to my network. I'll just keep using server_wait_time: 7 (which seems to work, I'll probably keep tuning). Long indexing runs; thank heaven for -a!