RE: [htdig] Need some help

Subject: RE: [htdig] Need some help
From: Carlos Ramirez (vzn05p29@gte.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 09:32:16 PDT

Have you tried the following:
(See docs for details)
1, Edit the htdig.conf file to your needs. More specifically
   the start_url:
2. run htdig (does the digging beginning at start_url:)
3. run htmerge (creates a database that is understandable by htsearch)

As for permissions...I haven't looked at the default, but usually new files are generally owned by whoever created them?

Hope this helps.

Carlos