Re: [htdig] configure under BSD not finding fstream.h

Subject: Re: [htdig] configure under BSD not finding fstream.h
From: Brett Rabideau (misha@toto.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 10:43:33 PDT

Thanks Torsten -

I had gone to the site and had just started reading about that... figured
that there was something to that effect.

I'll let you all know how I make out - but it might be tomorrow before I
get there.

Brett

--On Wednesday, September 13, 2000 7:29 PM +0200 Torsten Neuer
<tneuer@inwise.de> wrote:

> Brett Rabideau wrote:
>>
>> We're almost there - the difficulty now comes in with "make install", as
>> it wants to make directories in areas that I do not have permission for.
>> I have to make these directories under the appropriate virtual directory
>> structure, not where they are trying to put them. Is there an easy way
>> to change this, or do I have to manually change a bunch of lines in the
>> make?
>
> Have a look at the file called CONFIG in the source directory of
> the Ht://Dig package. This is where you can set up all the desired
> destination paths.

Brett Rabideau
 "She sells C-Shells and other Assorted Perls by the Seashore..."
 Periwinkle Communications LLC
 Performance-based Web Site Hosting, Programming & Design
 http://www.toto.com
 misha@toto.com