Re: [htdig] Re: sunos 5.6 / htdig?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Re: sunos 5.6 / htdig?
From: Anthony Peacock (
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 02:08:30 PDT

> > Did you ever get any answers to your problems with htdig and sunos 5.6?
> >
> > Im having trouble building it also...........
> I haven't had problems compiling htdig on Solaris--that is I don't compile
> it on Solaris.
> What sort of trouble are you having? Can you be more precise? What
> compiler are you using? What sort of error messages are you getting?

I have successfully built htdig on versions of Solaris from 2.4 to 2.7.

What problems are you having?
What compiler version are you using?
What version of make?

Anthony Peacock
"I took an IQ test and the results were negative."
"I used to get high on life but lately I've built up a resistance."
"Some days it is just not worth gnawing through the restraints."