Re: [htdig] configure under BSD not finding fstream.h

Subject: Re: [htdig] configure under BSD not finding fstream.h
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 15:38:15 PDT

According to Brett Rabideau:
> The difficulties are that this isn't *my* server (sigh!), and that this is
> on one of the horrible virtual servers. Which means I don't have access to
> installing libraries, etc., nor do I have any idea of what they installed
> or when they installed it.
> However, thanks to Gilles' excellent help, I was able to work through the
> problem - adding the second include fixed the errors!

So, for the sake of the archives, is it correct to say that the right
commands to do this on your system are as follow?

    % setenv CFLAGS "-O2"
    % setenv CXXFLAGS "-O2"
    % setenv CPPFLAGS "-I/usr/include/g++ -I/usr/local/include/g++"
    % ./configure --prefix=/usr/local

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: