[htdig] htdig 3.2 beta will not show any results

Subject: [htdig] htdig 3.2 beta will not show any results
From: Remco Nijland (r.g.j.nijland@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 02:04:47 PDT

Hi there,

I'm having a problem with the beta of Ht://dig 3.2. The digging proces runs
without any problems, but when I try to search with the use of search.html
it won't give any results. I always get the no matches found page.

When I run htsearch by command line and output the results to a file called
test.html, it shows me that the correct search results are presented. So
the index is OK only the web interface will not work. Ht://dig 3.15 works
flawless with the same settings.

Anybody knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Remco