Re: [htdig] Htmerge problem in version 3.2beta

Subject: Re: [htdig] Htmerge problem in version 3.2beta
From: J. op den Brouw (MSQL_User@st.hhs.nl)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 00:45:55 PDT

Is this a rundig that's very old (or is around a long time)?
Remove it and to an install again. You will get the
latest version. Htmerge is replaced by htpurge.
htpurge removes "dead" documents, htmerge only merges
databases....

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Geraldo Moraes wrote:

> Hi ...
>
> I've downloaded the Htdig 3.2beta and installed it...
>
> When I run the htdig -iv command it works right, but the htmerge -v
> command does not show the words, like previous version. It only shows
> numbers .... And the htsearch doesn't find anything ...
>
> Is there anything wrong with htmerge ??? How can I solve this?
>
> Geraldo

--jesse
Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Faculty of Engeneering Netherlands
Electrical Engeneering +31 70 4458936

Linux - because reboots are for hardware changes