[htdig] Htmerge problem in version 3.2beta

Subject: [htdig] Htmerge problem in version 3.2beta
From: Geraldo Moraes (gmoraes@infox.com.br)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 14:51:16 PDT

Hi ...

I've downloaded the Htdig 3.2beta and installed it...

When I run the htdig -iv command it works right, but the htmerge -v
command does not show the words, like previous version. It only shows
numbers .... And the htsearch doesn't find anything ...

Is there anything wrong with htmerge ??? How can I solve this?

Geraldo