Re: [htdig] Another indexing & external_parsers issue

Subject: Re: [htdig] Another indexing & external_parsers issue
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 06:15:13 PDT

At 12:40 PM +0200 9/11/00, Martin Mielke wrote:
>The problem is that running rundig gives an error like:
>
> sh: /usr/local/bin/conv_doc.pl: No such file or directory

This usually means that the first line of the script (which points to
the location of Perl) is incorrect.

So perhaps
#!/usr/bin/perl

should be #!/usr/local/bin/perl (or similar).

>Furthermore, start_url: http://intranet/, but only the directories are being
>indexed. I cannot find any document ...

I'd probably pull up one of the directory pages and see what links
are given. Does the directory page link to documents or just to other
directories?

-Geoff