Re: [htdig] url_part_aliases

Subject: Re: [htdig] url_part_aliases
From: Jim Cole (
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 13:54:34 PDT

Gilles Detillieux's bits of Fri, 8 Sep 2000 translated to:

>According to Jim Cole:
>> Is there maybe a single point in the htdig code where each new URL can
>> be accessed as it is added? I am thinking it might be best if I just
>> hack in my own rewrite code to get me by until 3.2 is ready for prime
>> time.
>Check out Andy Armstrong's patch that does this very thing...

Guess that is what I get for not being thorough *sigh* The patch site is
the very first place I checked, but at the time I didn't see anything
that looked like it related to url rewrites. Thanks for shoving me back
for another look. Will give it a try this weekend and hopefully put this
problem to bed for good.

List archives: <>
FAQ: <>