[htdig] Question re indexing a collection of Photographic Data

Subject: [htdig] Question re indexing a collection of Photographic Data
From: todd glassey (todd.glassey@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 09:51:06 PDT

Hi there I am new w to the list so please forgive this silly question but are there any sample config files (all of them including the HTDIG user defined resource files) for someone that has already set up the indexing of a digital media collection.

We have a rather large collection of Media Clips we are trying to index and we are moving away from Excite as a platform. Seems like HTDIG is perfect since in our model there is so little actual content indexing but rather just the generation of a set of hyperlinks to represent the filesystem entry points to the media clips.

Thanks in advance
and please respond directly to this email address rather than the list,. I don't want to start a lot of open discussion on this I am just looking for some solutions.

Thanks in advance again.
Todd Glassey -