Re: [htdig] searching in flash movies

Subject: Re: [htdig] searching in flash movies
From: Sue Moffitt (Sue.Moffitt@santos.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 19:55:49 PDT

Hello all,

I too have this problem with Flash movies. Our search engine (HTDIG) is
failing to find whole branches of our site. I think I can see where the
problem is happening but I don't know how to fix it.

I use the *publish* option in Flash and both SWF and HTML files are created OK.
The problem is that Flash is not writing ALL of the links into the HTML (in the
"<!-- URL's used in the movie -->" section), but only a few of them.
(However, all of the *text* is included ok in the "<-- text used in the
movie-->" section).

Does anyone know how to make Flash write ALL the links into the "<!-- URL's used
in the movie -->" section??

Sue