Re: [htdig] display search results in multiple frames ?

Subject: Re: [htdig] display search results in multiple frames ?
From: Luis Henrique Cassis Fagundes (lhfagund@ig.com.br)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 08:02:28 PDT

        Hi,
        You can put in the footer.html something like:

<script>WriteMenu('$(PREVPAGE)','$(PAGELIST)','$(NEXTPAGE)')</script>

and write a WriteMenu function in javascript that takes this values and
write it in the other frame (just remember to alter the target of the
link).

        I've used this to change the menu in another frame according to the
link in the search result and to show a different gif instead of
multiple stars to classify the result.
        []s
        Luis