Re: [htdig] display search results in multiple frames ?

Subject: Re: [htdig] display search results in multiple frames ?
From: Luis Henrique Cassis Fagundes (lhfagund@ig.com.br)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 07:29:32 PDT

        Hi,
        You can make a simple scripts that generate a frameset and passes the
query string to htsearch. Then the action of the search form will be
this cgi instead of htsearch. In perl, it will be something like this:

#!/usr/bin/perl

$parameters = $ENV{QUERY_STRING};

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print qq|
<frameset...>
<frame src="/cgi-bin/htsearch?$parameters">
</frameset>|;
__END__

        []s
        Luis