RE: [htdig] searching in flash movies

Subject: RE: [htdig] searching in flash movies
From: Srini Sathya. (sathyas@crowndigital.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 10:24:07 PDT

i can rebuild my flash file after adding a directory noproblem at all for
that one. But how can i make HTDIG to navigate thro that flash file for
digging the entire site, there lies the bottleneck??. As soon as the htdig
starts retriving the flash file it checks for the content-type in the header
for that file and if that not an html it displays an message called "not an
html" and proceeding to another html file. We are very happy with the
htdigs features would be happpppppppppyyyyyyyy if htdig provides this
feature too. If i have any workaround for this one, i can rebuild my flash
file each and every time i add a sub-directory.

Can anyone suggest some ways for this??

Cheers
Srini