[htdig] the "-l" option

Subject: [htdig] the "-l" option
From: John Dispirito (JohnD@ugo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 07:30:07 PDT

Hello all,

I'm trying to do a spider with the "-l" option, for logging so if it gets
interuppted it
can resume. However, Its not creating the log file.

I would run the command, and check to see if the log file is there, but its
not.
My question is, when does this log file get created? as soon as the htdig
process
runs, or does it create it when it begins to actually spider stuff?

(at the beginning of the command, it just tells you that its found new
sites and stuff)

Thanks, John.