Re: [htdig] trouble with integrating (&prevpage &pagelist &nextpage) into php-result-page

Subject: Re: [htdig] trouble with integrating (&prevpage &pagelist &nextpage) into php-result-page
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 14:21:20 PDT

According to Lars Krueger:
> how does htsearch build the links around the images for next and previos
> pages defined in page_number_text:
> is there any chance to configure this behavior myself ?
> I would like to give a link around the numbers for my result-page.
> htsearch is called via parameters by result.php, which evaluates the
> return-array.

There are limited possibilities for configuring these links. As you've
discovered, you can change the graphics for the buttons. You can also
change the CGI script name via the script_name attribute. If you want
to customize the query string that gets passed to the CGI, however, you'll
need to change the C++ code in htsearch/

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: