Re: [htdig] Pages still not all indexing.

Subject: Re: [htdig] Pages still not all indexing.
From: Karen Reardon (karen.reardon@yale.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 08:46:59 PDT

That is true that this page was limited to Yale, and thanks for pointing
that out as that needed to change!

I used the -i parameter to recreate the databases and I forced the HtDig to
look at each ASP generated page separately (instead of having the main page
being the only page mentioned in the .conf file).
The size of the database now doubled (it's not that large so that is OK)
and I now see all the journals.

It is now max_doc_size as 5000000.... 50000000 causes the abend still.

Thank you for your help with this.

-karen reardon
yale university library