[htdig] Not all search hits shown

Subject: [htdig] Not all search hits shown
From: Reich, Stefan (Stefan.Reich@dgn-service.de)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 01:53:44 PDT

Someone an idea what could be the cause of the following problem:

A search returns e.g. 90 hits, but the search result list is empty after
page 2. Page 2 itself only contains 4 entries.

I'm using HTDIG 3.1.5, indexing several sites. I suspect all missing search
results are from one site.
I do an url replacement (only for this site!) in the htdig config replacing
ip by replace#1 and in htsearch config replace#1 by fqdn.
Nevertheless, there are some search results from the suspicious site shown.

Tnx for any hints

  Stefan