[htdig] How to index non-linked documents

Subject: [htdig] How to index non-linked documents
From: Luis Henrique Cassis Fagundes (lhfagund@ig.com.br)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 11:29:21 PDT

        Hi,
        I have to install htdig to search only for old articles, each article
in a file that is not linked from anywhere. Is there a way to make htdig
search for such files?
        One solution is to create a cgi that searchs for all documents and
generates a page with links to all documents and a meta tag not to be
indexed. I'll probably do this if I don't find another solution, but it
would be better to use a solution from htdig.
        Thanks.
        []s
        Luis