Re: [htdig] Digging problem, probably css-related?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Digging problem, probably css-related?
From: J. op den Brouw (MSQL_User@st.hhs.nl)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 08:17:25 PDT

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Thomas Rother wrote:

> Hi,
> I am having a problem with the htdig process which stops immediately
> after digging a few documents. Here ist the log (done with htdig -c ...
> -vvv):

(Snipped a *lot*)
> returnStatus = 0
> Read 943 from document
> Read a total of 943 bytes
> "text/css" not a recognized type. Assuming text
> size = 943
> pick: intraweb.gaia.de, # servers = 1
> data:/opt/www/htdig/confgaiaev #
>
> And here it stops! But why? I tried with htdig -i, no chance. Does htdig
> have a general problem with CSS files? Or do I miss some setting in the
> conf file?
>
> Thanks, Thomas

Htdig doesn't know what type text/css is. That is, it has no
parser associated with it.
By default it assumes text. If this is bad behaviour, it
should be fixed.

--jesse
Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Faculty of Engeneering Netherlands
Electrical Engeneering +31 70 4458936

Linux - because reboots are for hardware changes