[htdig] Pages still not all indexing.

Subject: [htdig] Pages still not all indexing.
From: Karen Reardon (karen.reardon@yale.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 05:14:06 PDT

background again: I am running HTdig on an AIX box. I want to index a
secondary site on an NT box running IIS... the pages are Active Server
Pages generated from SQL database. The pages are lists of electronic
journals available to our patrons, there are 26 pages (one for each
letter of the alphabet). Part of each page
does index. But...
I cannot get the entire pages of the large pages to index.. for example,
in the letter 'J' (the largest page), I have only about 1/3 of the page in
the index. I have changed max_doc_size, up to 5000000 and I still don't
get it. The page is a little over 1MB in page information in Netscape.
Is there a parameter on how long HtDig will wait for a page to load? (I
can't find one.)
Any other ideas welcomed. thanks.

-karen reardon
yale university library