Re: [htdig] Mirror Sites and Rsync

Subject: Re: [htdig] Mirror Sites and Rsync
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 09:02:55 PDT

According to Geoff Hutchison:
> To check out files and/or devdocs (for
> cvs -d -z6 co files
> cvs -d -z6 co devdocs

More importantly, how does one check out a specific branch of the htdig3
source tree? Do you use a command like

  cvs -d -z6 co htdig3-2-x

or is it more like

  cvs -d -z6 co htdig3 {some other option} htdig3-2-x

I remember having to fumble around with this before getting it right, and
I don't recall quite what I did - it was a convoluted route that began
with a copy of one branch which I then changed over to another branch.
Not ideal, but I find the cvs man pages too cryptic to get a clear idea
of the best way to do things like this.

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: