RE: [htdig] Mirror Sites and Rsync

Subject: RE: [htdig] Mirror Sites and Rsync
From: Brad Handy (bhandy@jack-of-all-trades.net)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 09:47:44 PDT

The reason I've been so dead set on 'rsync' is due to the fact that I
understand 'rsync' better, and also that CVS wasn't running on my webhost's
server. Now I have found that it running on my server. So could someone
send me the CVS instructions for mirroring the site. If I need a CVS
account please let me know.

Brad

Bradley M. Handy | Email: brad@synergysoup.com
Director of Internet Programming | Phone: (517) 371-7830
Synergy Soup Interactive | (877) 371-7830
831 N. Washington Avenue |
Lansing, MI 48906 |