[htdig] Sleepy Cat

Subject: [htdig] Sleepy Cat
From: Tod Thomas (tthomas@chubb.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 09:56:35 PDT

Are there any code examples that anyone can point me to that use the
BerkeleyDb backend contents generated by htdig to create custom reports,
queries and the like ? I thought I saw something similar at one time on
the developers page but I can't seem to find it.
Documentation on how htdig stores data in the Db would be nice too.

Thanks - Tod