Re: [htdig] Cannot get htdig to see title_factor?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Cannot get htdig to see title_factor?
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 13:27:16 PDT

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Adam Lewenberg wrote:
>I am running snapshot ht://Dig 3.2.0b3-081300 on a Linux RedHat 6.2
>system. I have set title_factor to 50000 in htdig.conf. However, after
>re-digging and doing a search, it looks as if the TITLE is being

 In your config file, try putting a blank line in between the title factor
and keywords factor lines. So that:

title_factor: 50000
keywords_factor: 50000

would become:

title_factor: 50000

keywords_factor: 50000

 I bet this will do the trick.

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada