[htdig] Cannot get htdig to see title_factor?

Subject: [htdig] Cannot get htdig to see title_factor?
From: Adam Lewenberg (adamhl@uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 13:12:44 PDT

I am running snapshot ht://Dig 3.2.0b3-081300 on a Linux RedHat 6.2
system. I have set title_factor to 50000 in htdig.conf. However, after
re-digging and doing a search, it looks as if the TITLE is being
ignored.

Here is a specific example: searching the site with "graphic services"
one
of the hits is the URL
http://www.library.uiuc.edu/ugl/other_srvcs/graphic.htm
which comes back with a score of 8. However, looking at the page's
source reveals
<TITLE>Graphic Services</TITLE>.

How could I get such a low score?

I have attached my htdig.conf below.