[htdig] how to start htdig

Subject: [htdig] how to start htdig
From: Florez, Nestor (nflorez@merchandisingavenue.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 13:09:43 PDT

Hi everyone,

I am new at using ht//dig. I have been reading the web page www.htdig.org
and I downloaded tha latest htdig and the latest conifgdig from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/configdig/
 and I was able to install and configure both packages. My questions is
that I do not seem to find the information that tell me how do I start the
tool.

I found documentation on almost everything except how do I start.

Is it really obvious and I just do not see it?

Can someone pelase give information.

Thanks,

Nestor :-)