[htdig] applet toc and htdig OR java vs javascript

Subject: [htdig] applet toc and htdig OR java vs javascript
From: Frances Santiago (santiago@iii.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 09:10:05 PDT

Hi Torsten,

I understand the difference between the java applet I have running the toc
and the numerous javascript links I have calling internal links. I was
hoping that htdig could at least follow the links in the pages - I still
don't know the answer to that question. The HREFs are listed FIRST and
happen to include javascript after - so I guess a better question is how
does htdig recognize the end of a link? By the closing </A>?

I am moving a site from an NT server to Apache. It's very messy and I have
to get it up and running quickly. I'm trying to determine how much it will
be reworked.

Thanks for the reply and the explanation.
Frances