Re: [htdig] Local Director

Subject: Re: [htdig] Local Director
From: Eric Maquiling (
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 14:45:34 PDT

Today, The Esteemed Gilles Detillieux gathered electrons and wrote:
> yourself to .html and .txt, and a few other file extensions itemized
> in

Thanks. Sorry for the confusion, I was typing out of whack this morning
and I do have the colons placed correctly

This actually, was at some time working but the web group kept postponing
so I forgot what I did with the config file.

Anyway, what CHANGED with the server is that:
        a.) we were running Linux/apache with redirections to NT box for
        b.) now, we are running the same box with Linux/Apache/Tomcat for
        the .jsp files

So doing a ./rundig -vvv gets me an error:

"tried local file /home/apache/htdocs/index.html not found"

Of couse, I don't have any (not me but the web guys), don't have and
index.html but index.jsp.

So I'm guessing there is a way to specify to search other than index.html?

- --

No electrons were hurt in the making of this email.
DSS/DH Public Key 0x9399D2E4

Version: PGP 6.5.2

List archives: <>
FAQ: <>