Re: [htdig] applet toc and htdig

Subject: Re: [htdig] applet toc and htdig
From: Frances Santiago (
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 11:22:17 PDT

Sorry about that - here's the entire mail.

Thanks, Geoff. I know this is answered in BUT would htdig really have a problem
with a link that looks like:

<A HREF="/release2000/bibitem/bibite1.html" TARGET="main"
onMouseover="top.setStatus('Record Loading'); return true;"
onMouseout="top.setStatus(' '); return true;">Record Loading</A>

Frances Santiago

>At 08:07 AM 8/29/00 -0500, Geoff Hutchison wrote:
>>At 6:45 PM -0700 8/26/00, Frances Santiago wrote:
>>>I have a web site with the a java applet supplying the toc. Can I force
>>>htdig to read all the links in the toc? Or is there a way to force the
>>>search to go through all the files some other way? Has anyone had this
>>What you're saying is that unless a user has Java turned on, they
>>can't follow any links, right? In that case, the answer is that htdig
>>will not see any links.
>>If you want to supply links to htdig without them showing up on the
>>webpage, you should use the <LINK> tag.
>>-Geoff Hutchison
>>Williams Students Online

List archives: <>