Re: [htdig] applet toc and htdig

Subject: Re: [htdig] applet toc and htdig
From: Frances Santiago (santiago@iii.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 11:22:17 PDT

Sorry about that - here's the entire mail.

Thanks, Geoff. I know this is answered in
http://www.htdig.org/FAQ.html#q5.18 BUT would htdig really have a problem
with a link that looks like:

<A HREF="/release2000/bibitem/bibite1.html" TARGET="main"
onMouseover="top.setStatus('Record Loading'); return true;"
onMouseout="top.setStatus(' '); return true;">Record Loading</A>

Frances Santiago