[htdig] problem

Subject: [htdig] problem
From: Dean Limbaugh (edl@ns1.co.alachua.fl.us)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 07:31:10 PDT

This weekend I moved my webserver running htdig, from it's own server to a
Ip based virutal server on another machine. THe web site still retains its
old ip address and name. Everying htis is working fine, except htdig.
Whenever I try to do a search for anything, I get the same results. "No
matches found for ' ' ". It just doesn't seem to get the search words that
are passed to it, it always seems to get nothing. ANy Ideas?