[htdig] Thanks and success

Subject: [htdig] Thanks and success
From: Ted Stresen-Reuter (bowlofcereal@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 13:17:46 PDT

Thank you to everyone who helped me troubleshoot my htdig installation. As
it turns out, the only problem I was having was that the most recent
version, 3.1.5 was not installed. Rather, I was still running an older
version.

Now, in MindSpring's defense, all the techs I talked to were VERY helpful
and the last one was kind enough to do a complete re-install and because
he'd done it before for other customers, it went very smoothly and took less
than 20 minutes. He then went on to write a Perl script I could use to run
rundig. Now that to me, is real service!

Ted Stresen-Reuter