Re: [htdig] Problem in creating database...

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problem in creating database...
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 14:46:34 PDT

According to Srini Sathya.:
> I mean now this search result is showing
> Documents 1 - 10 of 292 matches
> but i need got this 292 matches alone as a single line output when i use a
> php file.
> it reads the output each and every line and then navigates thro it to get
> the
> totalmatches
> currentpage
> nextpage etc.,
> is it possible to do it or it relates to php stuff.

I don't know the first thing about PHP. I suggest you read the contributed
"Search This" guide, a link to which you can find on the web site.
One thing you'll need to do is set the matches_per_page attribute, or the
matchesperpage input parameter, to get more than the default 10 matches,
but of course you can find that out by reading the documentation.

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: