Re: [htdig] Problem in creating database...

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problem in creating database...
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 10:44:13 PDT

According to Srini Sathya.:
> i checked the url it is having lot of frames and some images as well will
> that be a problem, in my index page i am having just 2 frames will this be a
> problem?

No, htdig will follow links to frame source files, and ignore image tags,
so neither of these should be a problem. When you run htdig -ivvv it
should tell you for every link it encounters if it is rejecting it,
and why. If it doesn't report any links (i.e. no "href: " messages in
the output), then there's a problem with what it's seeing, or failing
to see, in your initial files.

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: