[htdig] Help wanted

Subject: [htdig] Help wanted
From: Amit Bandekar (alwaysamit@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 10:43:35 PDT

Hello! I work at the Office of Diversity & Equity at the San Diego State
University (SDSU). I noticed that htdig is the search engine used on the
SDSU homepage. However, our web address is not listed in the search engine
because when we tried to search our webpage by putting in key words, our
website did not pop up. Is it because we are not listed on the htdig
database? So could you help us with listing on the htdig database or tell us
the steps that we need to take to be listed? That would be appreciated. Our
web address is: www.sci.sdsu.edu/ODE

Thank you,

Amit Bandekar
Office of Diversity & Equity