[htdig] how to change the name of the header.html file.

Subject: [htdig] how to change the name of the header.html file.
From: Anurag Mishra (anurag@colltech.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:51:14 PDT

htdig gurus,

How can I chnage the name of the header.html file e.g. something
like header.php3 as I want to include some php generated
HTML content at the top of each search result page.
Right now with a standard make and install of htdig the
default file name of the header file is $COMMON/header.html
and I want to rename it to header.php3 so that htsearch looks at
header.php3 instead of header.html .

TIA,
Anurag