[htdig] Multiple Databases - How to?

Subject: [htdig] Multiple Databases - How to?
From: Mike Potter (mike@inthehack-inc.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:19:44 PDT

Hello,
  I have read the archives of the mailing list and attempted to get multiple
databases working, but have been unsuccessful so far.
  Here is what I would like:
 I have 4 databases, each with its own .conf file and db directory. I would
like the user to be able to search any of the four, or all of them (I call
that database “all”). I have made a conf file named “all.conf” and a db
directory called “all”. In the all.conf file, it specifies the same
information as one of the previous databases (the smallest one). How
exactly do I merge the 4 databases into one? I think that I run htdig onf
the all.conf file, and then merger the other 3 into that one?
  I am using htdig version 3.1.5.
  I appreciate all the help. If I can get this working, I’d be happy to
write a tutorial or instructions on how to do it so that others can learn.
If someone has written this, please let me know of the URL.
Thanks!
Mike

Mike Potter
Owner, InTheHack.com - CCA Internet Webmaster
http://www.inthehack.com - http://www.curling.ca
iam@inthehack.com
ICQ: 22322292