[htdig] Setting LD_RUN_PATH

Subject: [htdig] Setting LD_RUN_PATH
From: MTiffany71@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 15:21:04 PDT

Please bear with a miserable newbie:

The FAQ is most informative. I'm happy that I read it and now know that
setting the value of LD_RUN_PATH at compile time will solve the problem of
getting all those "libstdc++.so.x.x.x not found" errors at runtime.

Now how exactly does one go about setting LD_RUN_PATH at compile time? Is
there something that has to be set in the configuration script? setting an
environment variable?

Any help would be appreciated,

Michael Tiffany